Friday, November 13, 2009

Tips on how to look great in the morning?

I need tips on how to look great in the morning. I normally get very little sleep and only have thirty minutes to get ready. any tips on how to look great (hair tips and makeup tips). i want to look like I really spent tons of time getting ready !



Tips on how to look great in the morning?

My 4 Steps:



I'll tell you what I do, I sometimes do this in the car during red-lights, or sometimes as soon as I get to my destination, I find the restroom before anyone sees me.



When my friend is picking me up, I do it in the car, or during the time she takes from her place to mine (5-7 minutes).



Check your face? Foundation Needed? Concealer Needed? I'm not into foundation a lot, but when I need concealer, i put it under my eyes and anywhere dark or so in my face.



Step 2: Inside Eye-liner. I have brown eyes, and I love dark black eye-liner inside my eyes. Always makes me look fresh.



Step 3: Eyelid: Decide what you want:



Shadow



Eyeliner from the top



Colored Eyeliner from the top



I usually like to draw my eyes from the top, even if I use shadow.



After that: MASCARA!



Step 4: Blush Blush Blush.



My santana-rose color cheek's blush is my foundation. I rarely use foundation, I rarely use concealers.



I apply to the top of my cheek bones (put a lot, even if you look like you've been burned by the time you get to work it won't even show).



then I put it lightly in a diagonal line from my cheekbones moving down.



After that, with what's left in the brush, I brush my chin, nose and forehead....



Gives me a perfect fresh look...



All that can take me 5 to 15 minutes maximum. Most of the time 7 minutes maximum if i'm really sleepy and so slow!



Face cream, or sunblock, or anything is your option. You have to decide if you need it or not. I don't prefer putting a lot of face cream if I have a long day, cuz it makes me look dirty by the end of the day.



I carry a small tube of cream in my bag, when i remember I apply it to my hands and arms.



IMPORTANT: Always choose what you'll be wearing and prepare it fully before you go to sleep at night. Also prepare your handbag at night as well... so it doesn't take you time in the morning.



Make sure to choose some simple accessories/jewellery before as well...



Because when you're in a morning rush, you forget the little details that make you look good.



Tips on how to look great in the morning?

Put your hair up in a clip or something. It can be a bit messy, that doesn't matter. When you'll try to do it that way when you've got all the time in the world it will usually end up a bit messy and look really nice. Wear long earrings as a detail for finishing. Make up: use a bit of blush, mascara and a shade of light eyeshadow. Then use a darker color of lipstick. You'll be done in twenty minutes. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment