Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is it normalfor the hair to be a bit weaker at the tips like a little break? Or is it split ends aga

Just little weakness, I just got it trimmed, and you cant tell. But are they split ends or is it just imperfect hair?



Is it normalfor the hair to be a bit weaker at the tips like a little break? Or is it split ends again?

Try a good conditioner for damaged hair, like sunsilk. It is probably just split ends, but you might want to check. Look at the ends and see if they're split, you might need to get more of it trimmed. If not, you just might have fine hair.



Is it normalfor the hair to be a bit weaker at the tips like a little break? Or is it split ends again?

It means the ends of your hair are dry, and it needs to be cut.



Is it normalfor the hair to be a bit weaker at the tips like a little break? Or is it split ends again?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment