Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hair tip!!!??

My hair is suuper thick! I have a sidebang, but I was thinking I know this girl who has great hair. I love it! Would it look bad with thick hair and a sidebang if I started parting my hair in the middle (even with bangs) and getting long layers in the back, and almost like shaping layers in the front. Could I still straighten it like that too? help!!



Hair tip!!!??

You just decsribed my hair! I have sidebangs and long layers with framing layers in the front I straighten my hair everyday because my hair is curly-wavy(and super duper thick!Like a Lion's mane!). To straighten your hair really straight seperate your hair into different sections. Do it slowly.Over time you can do it in just a couple or mins!! Good Luck!!!



Also don't part your hair in the middle! It looks really bad. Do it where your bangs star so it is just a long line! It looks way better that way!!



Hair tip!!!??

i think you should keep your hair like it is



Hair tip!!!??

your hair sounds so cute..are u sure someone doesnt love your hair?



Hair tip!!!??

you could always straighten your hair the way it is and nicley straightened to if you have a good straightener, it also depends if it looks good to, you could always get your hair thinned to, just don't over do it.



Hair tip!!!??

The bangs would worry me the most. I am having trouble visualizing how side bangs would look once you part your hair in the middle. They will have to be cut differently. I suspect you will have to end up with short bangs. It will look fine with short bangs, just depends on whether you want them or not. As far the layers, it should work out fine. I am assuming that you want to straighten it with a straightening iron. You shouldn't have any problem as long as your stylist knows b4 she makes the first cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment