Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Electric razors, hair, HELP!!!!!?

I am a female that has to shave her chin sometimes twice a day due to a severe case of PCOS which causes excessive hair growth. I was wondering if there was anything on the market, or any home remedies that can slow down the growth of my facial hair. I also need advice about electrical razors.. I am entering a 6 months treatment program and you can ONLY have an electrical razor. Is there one out there that can really give me a good, close shave on my chin??? Cost is not an issue. I want the best of the best that will really work and not leave any 5 oclock shadow. Any facial hair tips are well appreciated. BTW, the hair on my chin is thick, black and coarse so it is unable to be waxed.. and it grows so quickly that I have to sometimes shave twice a day.. HELP PLEASE!!! and also, how can i fight irritation, rash, bumps, etc?? I need something in a more mens strength. :(



Electric razors, hair, HELP!!!!!?

Ok. First of all, I understand where you're coming from because I have PCOS (although it's not that bad). There are products you can use to slow hair growth but you need a prescription for a doctor to get them. As for electric razors, I haven't found one that works well (on my legs) but I've heard that high end (meaning high price) Norelcos for men work. What I use to fight irritation is a product called "Tend Skin". It's fairly easy to find. Also, you NEED to moisturize and exfoliate your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment