Friday, November 13, 2009

How can a keep my poofy hair straight when there is moisture out? Any tips?

Same problem with me n my hair ! I hate it !



How can a keep my poofy hair straight when there is moisture out? Any tips?

I have extremley thick, wavy, poofy hair. It depends on how much effort you want to put into it. This is what I do. I use Chi smoother cream or sometimes I use the Matrix Sleek.look smoothing system Lite styling creme (orange tube). You only need a little, don't put too much in. Also, I use a little bit of BIOSILK lotion on the ends. Blowdry with Big Flat Paddle Brush. I then use my Chi Straightening Iron to smooth even more. I finish by smoothing with the best Hairspray I've ever found - Matrix Sleek.look Hairspray. Its the best! It really locks out the humidity! Good Luck!!



How can a keep my poofy hair straight when there is moisture out? Any tips?

Okay, I am black and so my hair is always "poofy" - this works for me so I KNOW it will work for you....First you need to flat iron it. Then you need some anit-frizz serum (frizz-ease is really good). After you spread the anti-frizz serum from root to tip, you need to take your hair dryer on a cool setting and blow your hair for a minute or two. If that doesnt work; take a dime sized amount of POMADE, and spread it on your hair. It is really thick and will make your stay the way you put it. you can find pomade in the "ethnic" hair care isle...you might get some funny looks (lol) but it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment