Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I need tips on how to make my hair like Hermione's hair at the Yule Ball, please?

oh my God me to like i was totally wanting her hair like after that New Harry Pot Head or Potter or whatever its called came out. So i asked my hair style-st if she could do it and she stared to put honey in my hair and i was like what are serious. and then she blow dried it and lathered it with vinegar. then she said to let it Dry for an hour and then style it the same way hers is. it totally worked but it got boring after a while so i cut it short like a boy and transformed into a boy. Transformers robots in disguise



I need tips on how to make my hair like Hermione's hair at the Yule Ball, please?

if your hair is already similar to hers, it is an easy sweep with soft curls, if you hair is different, curly for example it may be harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment