Friday, November 13, 2009

My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick

i tried layering my hair but that dosent work!



can u also give me some ways i can naturally make my hair glow?



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

layers are to thicken hair not thin it out. as a stylist to thin your hair out. they use a razon comb. also to soften hair i reccomend Biotin 5,000 iu, vitamin E, vitamin B-12 and a multivitamin. Alot of hair growth is from the inside out. Avacado oil also has alot of vitamins and is great for the scalp and you can also try lavander oil. i suggest you make sure your hair is deeply conditioned once a week. i personally love the avacado oil (rub into your scalp and hair really well) (buy at healthfood stores) and then on top of that rub in the hemp and placenta mix (packets at walmart in hair section) you can also use olive oil as a great moisturizer as well. make sure to wrap your head in a warm heated towel for about 30 mins or so and then rinse really well. Don't shampoo though or else you undo what you have done. My hair came out super soft and not at all greasy, and very tangle free.



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

Ask your hairdresser to thin your hair out (they will know what you mean) and also buy deep conditioners and good leave in conditioners can work miracles. Overall try not to wash your hair too often and let it get a little greasy as this is good for your hair and more managable then dry hair. and maybe straighten it? :D hope ive helped!



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

You could get your stylist to use thinning shears on you. Make sure they do only the underneath of your hair doing it on top will just create more frizziness. Biosilk by farouk is my favorite for creating a pretty sheen for my blonde hair. I also use a straightener to help smooth my hair so it is not so, I hate to use the word, bushy. But I can sympathize with you up until recently ( I just got my hair cut off) but I had really long naturally wavy/curly hair that was really thick it was a huge mess until I learned how to style it.



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

well i have the same hair type, and you can have your hair stylist to thin it out. then to style it, is scrunch it with some hair gel.....after washing your hair, towel dry it and take some hair gel, scrunch it into your hair. let your hair air dry ( if you have the time) or use a diffuser on your hair dryer. and to make it glow, there are a lot of shampoos that help give your hair shine, or some sprays. as for naturally doing it, i'm not sure.



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

If it is shine you are looking for plus a simple solution, I'll let you in on my secret. (if you want to call it that) Try L'oreals Studio Line Shine Spray. It can be purchased at your drug store or discount store and it is inexpensive. It will give you weightless hold and a very nice shine. Please don't spread this around, I am a beautician and otc products are taboo in my profession.



My hair is really dry,lond,wavy,and thick...can u give me some tips on what i can do about my thick hair?

thin it out , moisturizing conditioner and some kind of hair product gel

No comments:

Post a Comment