Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have a hair question can you answer?

i am a sporty person and my hair is always up i want to straighten it but it doesn't come straight so does anyone have any hair tips? I also want my hair curly but I don't want to take forever with it any tips on this one?



I have a hair question can you answer?

do you have layers? That might be the problem. So get rid of them then when yhou want curly hair you just make two REALLY TIGHT BUNS for atleast an hour or half an hour it will curl nicely but if you want it curlier curl your hair hope this advice works bye



I have a hair question can you answer?

Get a Chi flat iron. It takes me only about 10 minutes to straighten my hair. It's expensive, but totally worth it. Trust me, I have really curly hair.



I have a hair question can you answer?

get a conair straitner.....or go to a salon......and get a really good curler........ :D if it doesnt work set the heat higher or go to a professional and get some help



I have a hair question can you answer?

After getting out of the shower towel dry your hair and maybe even "scrunch" it with your hands a little, and when it air dries, it will give it a pretty, wavy look. I do this sometimes when I don't have a lot of time, and it actually looks better than when I blow dry my hair and fix it all up. And it doesn't even take one minute! Of course, throughout the day the waves might straighten out (for me they don't straighten out completely, but they do a lot), so you could use a little hairspray to hold your new 'do in place. This works for me, it might or might not work for you, but good luck!



I have a hair question can you answer?

Well I would look up a (chia)??? straightening hair iron (not positive about the spelling )and use smoothing shampoo. Maybe some hair serum for the curly look



I have a hair question can you answer?

COME TO THE SHOP I KNOW SAY SELINA RE FREED YOU YOU GET A DISCOUNT. CLOSE ON PULASKI.YOU WILL SEE RAIN BOW. THE NAME OF THE SHOP IS CALLED SOFIA.BUT GO TO THE STYLIST NAMED ANNIE



I have a hair question can you answer?

Buy a Wet to straight flat iron your hair can be dripping wet and it dyrs it and your hair is so shiny and straight. I am really into sports and my hair is always up and I got this and it really works!



I have a hair question can you answer?

well if you want straighten hair you will need to wash your hair every single day at least 1-2 times a day then grab a comb and comb down with a hair dyer and then your hair will be straighten or just get a flat hair iron and pull down on hair and if you have frizzy hair get this hair product it has to say anit-frizz.



I have a hair question can you answer?

I use Garnier Fructis Curl Constructor Mousse, it works great !



And as for straight hair, I heard CHI is a great straightener brand .



I have a hair question can you answer?

wash then blow dry it if you want it straight or put rollers so that it can stay curly

No comments:

Post a Comment