Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair!!! HELP!!!?

I wanted to go to skool with a new sense of style if you know what i mean! i need hair tips and styles!! does anyone know any hair styles or websites i can go to to get hair tips!! ive had a few since skool started but i am running out PLEASE help!!!



Hair!!! HELP!!!?

Well, you could always get a DIY highlighting kit. It takes a lot more effort then getting them done professionally, but on the other hand it's a lot cheaper... but, all in all; highlights (or lowlights) will make anyone's hair look great! Another thing I do is right after I get out of the shower, I brush my hair then divide it into four sections and braid it. I sleep with them in then when I wake up I take them out, straighten any pieces of hair that got messed up by the rubberbands that held the braids in, and crimp in little places that needed and extra boost. Showering, then adding mousse or Body %26amp; Volume spray by Garnier Fuctisse, blowdrying, then straightening and adding a little more Body %26amp; Volume spray and some hairspray is another style I do often... your hair is nice and straight, but has a little bit of volume which is adorable. Using a bobby pin (or two) to put your bangs on top of your head is cute, and really simple. Cute clips to the side of your hair is always cute, too! Hope this helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment