Friday, November 13, 2009

Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

I have really curly hair so when i straighten it it gtes really straight right, but after a while, it starts to curl and frizzes, i really want to wear my hair down straight but it always curls when i walk outside.. does anyone no what i can do?? i reallly need help, any kind of hair tips.



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

You should try a chemical hair straightener.



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

use a straightening creme or spray/shampo along with straightening ur hair



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

after you straighten it use a spray of your choice that work



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

Try using that straight sirum from like frieda or something like that, but its in a black and red bottle, or some type of frizz control first, then straighten it, and use a finishing jell. But it stays better if you let your hair dry completley first, so a you dont fry it, and b it usually stays longer 4 me!



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

well there is this spray stuff from Garnier and it makes ur hair shiny but it doesn't give u frizz you put it on b4 u straiten also there are frizzier pastes for your hair that will make your hair less frizzy after u straiten it also you could use humidity control shampoo so It doesn't go all frizzy another thing u could do is look it up in google %26lt;3



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

omg use paul mitchell gloss drops omg thats waht i usee and it works perfect cuz mii hair is a poofy mess especially when i walk outside but when i flat iron it with the gloss stuff its perfect all day:]



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

I feel your pain! I have pretty curly hair, and usually when I straighten it for school its wavy by the end of the day, that is, until a couple days ago. I bought this hair straightener called the T-Studio Tourmaline Ceramic Digital Straightener by Remington. Its AMAZING!!!! All I had to do was blow dry my hair, put some leave in conditioner, then use this, and my hair is still PERFECTLY STRAIGHT two days later!! PLUS it only takes one time to get it perfectly straight! I bought this at target for about 37 bucks, sorta exspensive, but TOTALLY WORTH IT!



Other tips I've picked up:



Put something in your hair before you straighten it, even if its just leave in conditioner, whats best though is to go the drug store and buy a heat protector



or



Use a friz product like the ones by john frieda or fructis,



or



Use a shine spray, this makes your hair look refreshed after all that heat, and helps protect frizz, I like citre shine, and its CHEAP!



or



HAIR SPRAY!!! I like to spray my hair BEFORE I straighten it, and AFTER, then comb through it a bit to make it less of a shell



or



Before you straighten your hair, let your hair air dry for awhile, then blow dry it, then straighten it. By waiting until its barely wet you save a lot of time and get MUCH better results!



Hope this helps!



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

Do you live where there is humidity cuz if so that will help me in answering your question. If you do, you should probably get a "Texturizer." A "texturizing" is like a relaxer only difference is that it is not as strong and the beautician will not leave it in that long. Your hair will still be curly but a lot less curly and will make it easier to straigthen with a flat iron or even a pressing comb. Also, you can go back and forth from curly to straight when you have a texturizer. One last thing buy some anti-frizz and straightening products like "Freez Ease" and "KMS Flat Out."



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

god, i have the same problem. it takes longer, but i straighten my hair, then brush it, then straighten it AGAIN. it also makes your hair more bouncy for some reason.



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

Right before you straighten your hair spray the section your doing with hairspray, then straighten it right away. That might make it sizzle but its okay. It will give you some hold, so hopefully it will help!



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

Right after you wash it (while it's still really wet), put Bed Head tigi Control Freak, serum 3 in it. You can buy it at your local hair salon for about $15. It may sound like alot, but that money goes a long way because you don't need to use alot of it in your hair and it lasts. But that will help straighten your hair and take out the frizz before you straighten it. It def works for me!



Straightening tips!!!!!! HELP!! FAST!! ASAP?

well I know exactly what you mean my hair is extremely curly and I have hated it forever. It always begins to start frizzing every time i walk outside than again i also live in Florida ugh...



though Ive learn bio silk works the best but it tends somewhat to make your hair a bit greasy. but otherwise i have no complaints... I as well use a chi flat iron at the top setting which is 356 degrees.



though I will warn about chemical straighteners that are always suggested to people they are incredibly harsh the Japanese one is known to make your hair fall out and lead to bald spots and this Brazilian kertian treatment which is the new thing actually has formaldehyde in it which supposedly makes the hair dressers sick, not to mention it preserves the dead...



I have had my hair relaxed by a perm which is brushed straight though my hair is very thick and it didn't work too well.. though I was always told to get a black(African American) perm it is made of that hair type which thicker and courser and supposedly will straighten the toughest of curls... I have yet to try it though maybe I will soon.



though no chemical straightener is permanent they only last 3 or so months dependent on your hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment