Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to get the most out of my skin and hair could you give me some tips and advice?

Just do basic things like always condition your hair and moisturise yourself, use a good eye cream, take a multivitamin specially for hair, eyes and nails and visit a hairdresser and department store make up counters for tips and advice.



I want to get the most out of my skin and hair could you give me some tips and advice?

start with ur diet.



eat lots of fresh fruit %26amp; vegetables.



always ensure ur well hydrated.



avoid alcohol, fatty-foods %26amp; cigarettes.



remember U R WOT U EAT %26amp; u can't go wrong.



4 more tips, c link below.



I want to get the most out of my skin and hair could you give me some tips and advice?

I don't eat the veggies or fruit very often (though you should!!) but water is the fountain of beauty!! I'm not kidding!



Great skin, great hair, great nails... and it helps you lose weight if you that's what you want!



Drink lots of water!!



I want to get the most out of my skin and hair could you give me some tips and advice?

Don't expect anything unrealistic from it. My hair will never be wavy, for example, so I have to work with it being stick straight. Nourish it from the inside first...get all your vitamins and minerals, because they will keep skin, hair and nails glowing. Consider an essential fatty acids supplement...they help keep skin soft and hair shiny. Drink lots of water and don't eat trans fat. Wear sunscreen and don't smoke. To make sure that you're using the right products for your skin, see if you can get a consultation. Even the ladies that work at the drugstore cosmetics counters know alot of stuff that will help you pick out the best lotions, washes, exfoliants, etc. And smile!...that always helps your whole face brighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment